[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_display=”]
[av_heading heading=’Advertising Policy’ tag=’h2′ style=” size=” subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ padding=’10’ color=” custom_font=”][/av_heading]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” admin_preview_bg=”]
Last updated: 1/27/17
Talk About Derm is an independent news publishing company providing our users with the latest medical and health studies and information. Talk About Derm content and information is relevant, authoritative and trustworthy content sourced by our editorial team from credible organizations.
Talk About Derm is supported by advertising. Income from advertising allows us to invest in our employees, services and technology so that we may continue creating and delivering content to our users. There is a clear and complete separation of editorial policy and advertising – advertising has no influence on our editorial policy, processes or content. Full control of editorial policy, processes and content rests with the editorial team.
We created this advertising policy so that it is clear to our users what advertising we accept, and what is advertising and what isn’t. Advertising on Talk About Derm includes, but is not limited to: banners, links and sponsored content.
- All advertising on the site is at Talk About Derm’s discretion; Talk About Derm has the right to reject, cancel and remove advertising at any time.
- We do not accept advertising that is for, or contains, the following:
- Material that promotes, facilitates or encourages Illegal activities, products or services.
- Contains actionable content under UK or US law.
- Advertisements that contain fraudulent, false or misleading claims.
- Material that promotes, facilitates or encourages hatred of any form (including, but not limited to, racism, terrorism, violence and discrimination of any kind).
- Material that is in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- Firearms, weapons and ammunition.
- Pornography or related material, products or services.
- Acceptance of advertising does not constitute endorsement of products, services or companies.
- It is the advertiser’s responsibility to ensure that advertising complies with all applicable domestic and foreign laws and the rules and regulations of regulatory bodies.